Company Secretary is a Legal expert certified by ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) to provide legal services to companies/firm/individuals in matters regarding, Registration of a Company/LLP/OPC, Legal compliance of a Company, Labor laws, FEMA, Direct and Indirect Tax. Section 2(51) of the Companies Act 2013 has recognized Company Secretary as Key Managerial Person (KMP). CS Executive is the second level of CS Course. This level is divided into two modules. Module I has four exams out of which two are OMR Based MCQ exams while in Module II one exam is OMR based MCQ Exam. Student must score at least 40% in each exam and aggregate of 50% to clear the module. Exemption is provided for those subjects from unsuccessful attempt in which student has scored more than 60 Marks however student must score at least 25 marks in each subject for the exemption. In case student is unable to score 25 marks in any subject then the exemption is not provided. Students who have cleared CS Foundation Exam, CA CPT Exam or are Graduate from any stream other than Fine Arts may apply for CS Executive.
Students can apply throughout the year. Examinations are held twice in a year in month of June and December. Cut off Dates for admission is as follows.
• 31st March for appearing in December Examination in the same year
• 30th September for June Examination next year
Exemptions are available for specific exams for the students who have cleared various courses. This information can be obtained from Exemption Tab.
1. Company law
2. Cost and management accounting (OMR BASED MCQ EXAM)
3. Economic and commercial laws
4. Tax laws (OMR BASED MCQ EXAM)
1. Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
2. Capital Markets and Securities Laws
3. Industrial, Labour and General Laws (OMR BASED MCQ EXAM)