CET – Eligibility, Age Limit, Syllabus and Exam Pattern by NRA
Published On : 2018-07-21
To increase the transparency in Government Jobs exam a proposal for CET (Common Eligibility Test) was been introduced in Rajya Sabha on 14 March 2018. From 2019 CET (Common Eligibility Test) exam will be conducted and it will replace recruitment exams for SSC, Railways, Bank Group- B Posts and Below Level Posts.
Level I – Matric Level – Qualification Required 10th from Recognized Board.
Level II – Higher Secondary Level - Qualification Required 10+2 or Intermediate from Recognized Board.
Level III - Graduation Level - Qualification Required Graduation from Recognized University.
AGE LIMIT AND RELAXTIONS
Candidates must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 25 years of Age. However further age relaxation is allowed as follows
SC/ST - 5 Years
Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer OBC (NCL)– 3 Years
Physically Handicapped – 10 Years
Physically Handicapped + OBC – 13 Years
Physically Handicapped + SC/ST – 15 Years
Ex Servicemen- 3 Years
Ex Servicemen (OBC)- 6 Years
Ex Servicemen (SC/ST)- 8 Years
Central Government Employee (UR) –Upto 40 Years
Central Government Employee (OBC) –Upto 43 Years
Central Government Employee (SC/ST) –Upto 45 Years
Domicile of J & K (UR) – 5 Years
Domicile of J & K (OBC) – 8 Years
Domicile of J & K (SC/ST) – 10 Years
EXAMS EXPECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN CET
- Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL)
- Constable GD
- Combined Higher School Level (CHSL)
- Junior Engineer Exam
- Constable Exe in Delhi Police
- Scientific Assistants in Indian Meteorological Department Examination
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Combined Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’
- Combined Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate
- SI/CPO Examination
- Junior Hindi Translator
Till now Syllabus for CET has not been announced, so we can only speculate that the syllabus and exam pattern will be much similar to that of SSC TIER I.
- Register Through NCS (National Career Service Portal)
- Pay application Fee online. Online Fee can be paid using Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Banking etc.
- Candidates must have a Valid and Active Email address
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signatures.
- Submit Application Form
- Candidates are Advice to print out application form for future reference.
Download Rajya Sabha Report on SSC CET (Common Eligibility Test)
Attachment : Click here to download